The Airport Industrial Park is a 155 acre industrial park located in Brooksville- Spring Hill area of Hernando County. Adjacent to the Suncoast Parkway, the Airport Industrial Park offers a convenient and cost effective location just minutes North of Tampa Bay. The Industrial Park is owned and operated by Hernando County Government.
The Airport Industrial Park Offers:
- Building sites available for lease from 2 to 4 acres in size
- Air-Side lots available to provide aircraft access to your facility
- A location adjacent to the Suncoast Parkway, a limited access highway, providing a 35 minute commute to Tampa International Airport
- The only Impact Fee Abatement Program available throughout the Tampa Bay Region
- Customized training Opportunities
- Subsidized Wages for New Employment
- Cash Refund Program for Targeted Industries
- Simplified and Expedited Permitting
Parties interested in entering into negotiations for lease of particular parcels should contact the Brooksville-Tampa Regional Airport Manager, 15800 Flight Path Drive, Brooksville, FL 34604, (352) 754-4061, FAX 799-1711.
Page 4 of 4«StartPrev1234NextEnd»